Modular batching plants with output capacities of between 20 and 120 cubic metres per hour.
Our modular batching plants use horizontal storage bins of either steel or concrete construction with mixers fed by either a belt conveyor or skip loading hoist.
Features of our Bin Plant installations include:
- Maximum use of hot-dipped galvanizing for long life and low maintenance.
- The economical use of materials, abrasion resistant materials used in high wear areas.
- Bins with 2 to 8 compartments arranged horizontally with or without weather covers.
- Raw material storage from 40 to 350 metres.
- Bin loading by either ramp and front end loader, or by truck dump hopper and aggregate distribution system.
- Either Planetary of Twin Shaft mixers that can be loaded by a skip loading hoist or a conveyor belt.
- Galvanised steel above ground bins or concrete and steel bins for below ground use.
- Designed and built for long, trouble-free operation in harsh Australian conditions.